Californian Lot 74 - Wheat Denim
* Pattern: Inspired by traditional 1960′s-1970’s era blue jeans, traditional slim fit, straight leg from the knee down. The Lot.74 is our slimmest five-pocket jeans cut, and is as slim as we’ll go, with a silhouette similar to the Malibu’s and somewhat of a high rise.
* Fabric: Limited NOS Cone Mills wheat denim, 12.5 Oz., black/white/red line selvedge ID, sanforized. Milled in the USA.
* Pocket bags: French NOS navy blue cotton pique, from an old stock of French workwear fabric lot.
* Five pockets.
* Zip fly, vintage-style brass ‘Gripper Zipper” pull.
* Selvedge leg outseams.
* Combination of tonal stitching, 100% cotton threads of assorted gauge.
* Re-designed rear pocket shape.
* Original inconspicuous “M” stitch design on rear pockets.
* Newly-designed debossed leather MF® patch on rear pocket. Cristian likes it.
* Coin pocket with concealed selvedge.
* Top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching.
* Original brass cast MF® branded waist button.
* Unmarked copper riveting for pocket reinforcement.
* Original MF® ‘smoke-free Johnny’ pocket paper flasher.
* Made in USA
The Mister Freedom® Californian Lot 74 comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: Which size works for you depends on how you like your jeans to fit. I wear a slim-fitting but comfortable tagged W32 in the Lot.74.
We recommend getting your usual waist size, although proper fit is a subjective matter and everyone has their own idea of what looks good.
As with all denim twill, shrinkage and stretching will occur for a while and will depend on the wearer’s body, activities and initial fit.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
DISCLAIMER: Some minor color transfer from the the leather patch and pocket bags to the wheat denim might occur after laundry. This will recede with subsequent washing cycles, as light-colored garments require frequent cleaning. Using hot water will increase chances of color transfer.
The Californian Lot 74! These made in USA jeans feature a mid-high rise with a traditional slim fit and an old school “Gripper Zipper”.
Unlike our classic Lot 64 silhouette, the 74s has been trimmed significantly for a 60’s McQueenesque vibe, with a fitted top block and a straight leg from the knee on down.
This Wheat version is cut from a limited yardage of New Old Stock natural-colored selvedge denim.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.