Californian Lot 674 - Golden Blonde Pique (Slim Leg)
PATTERN: The Californian Lot 674 combines the best of two worlds, the top block of the Lot 64 with the tapered leg of the Lot 74, for a pair of blue jeans with a mid-60’s twist. The Lot 674 is our slimmest jeans silhouette, and it's as slim as we’ll go.
Visit the Californian Family-page for more info on our blue jeans offerings.
FABRIC: Golden Blonde 100% cotton 12.05 Oz. piqué fabric, selvedge, milled in Japan.
* Classic vintage five-pocket pattern.
* Button fly.
* Selvedge leg outseam.
* NOS fabric pocket bags, fancy woven stripe.
* MF® original tonal “M” stitch arcuate design on rear pockets.
* Debossed natural veg-tan cowhide leather MF® patch on rear pocket. Will tan an age nicely overtime.
* 100% cotton thread tonal construction, combining several gauge of thread.
* Coin pocket with concealed selvedge.
* Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement zig-zag stitching.
* Unlined rear pockets.
* Combination of silver-color ‘oxidized’ MF® metal cast fly buttons, and MF® brass tack waist button.
* Unmarked copper riveting for reinforcement.
* Original MF® paper pocket flasher (chocolate brown).
* Made in USA
The Mister Freedom® Californian Lot. 674 comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry in washing machine and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hemming: Due to fabric shrinkage, please hem after a full wash and hang dry.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
The Californian Lot 674 combines the best of two worlds, the top block of the Lot 64 with the tapered leg of the Lot 74, for a pair of blue jeans with a mid-60’s twist. The Lot 674 is our slimmest jeans silhouette, and is as slim as we’ll go.
A popular staple among young adults in the early 1960’s, piqué jeans and matching jackets were a casual alternative to blue denim. Style icons like McQueen and Newman adopted their own favorites on and off screen, unwillingly promoting the style, contributing to its cool easygoing sixties fashion vibe today.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.