Californian "Outlaw" Lot 64 - MD (Straight Leg) (Coming Soon)
CLICK HERE to be notified when the “Outlaw” becomes available.
16 Oz. “Midnight” Denim, dark indigo warp x black weft, solid white selvedge ID, milled in Japan.
Our classic Californian Lot 64 blue jeans feature a mid-rise, straight leg and a slightly tapered silhouette for that desirable 1960’s vibe. Visit the Californian Family-page for more info on our blue jeans offerings.
* Original Mister Freedom® classic vintage five-pocket blue jeans pattern.
* Western-style “Frogmouth” front pocket opening pattern.
* Selvedge leg outseam.
* MF® original “M” branding stitch design on rear pockets.
* MF® branded black tea-core leather patch on rear pocket.
* Coin pocket with concealed selvedge.
* Selvedge button hole fly placket.
* Hidden back pocket reinforcement rivets, with top pocket reinforcement bar tack stitching.
* Unmarked copper riveting for pocket opening reinforcement.
* Original MF® paper pocket flasher.
* Made in USA
The Mister Freedom® Californian "OUTLAW" Lot.64 comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry.
Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Note: Due to the nature of indigo dye some color transfer is to be expected. This will subside with wear and washing.