Campus Cardigan - Natural Wool
* Wool Jersey body and sleeves, ribbed end knit.
* One piece body wrap knit (no side seams).
* Milanese knit button placket.
* Wide wrist knit cuffs for roll-up.
* Fold over double layer pockets.
* Blind stitched bottom hem, folded end knit.
* Natural Corozo buttons, aka vegetable ivory or coconut wood.
* Dry clean or hand wash in cold water.
Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I could go with a Small, but decided to wear a Medium, for layering options with heavier shirts/henleys. The loose jersey knit tends to stretch slightly after being rinsed and dried. The sweater will eventually adapt to your body with repeat wear, looking more natural than it did on the first day. This is normal.
Dry clean. The “Campus Cardigan” can be hand washed in cold water with mild detergent. Place on a towel to dry.
The all American Campus Cardigan, entirely made in the USA.
As for inspiration for this project, we used a cream colored vintage 50’s Letterman sweater. We liked that it didn’t have the ‘Frankie Lymon & the Teeenager’ vibe, but rather a versatile cardigan for grown-ups vibe with interesting construction and unusual details that still looked ‘simple’ and not overly designed.
The natural wool yarn has a beautiful ‘slubby’ texture and subtle color variation.
Designed by Mister Freedom® in collaboration with Ohio Knitting Mills. All made in USA by OKM.