Cherokee Pants - Covert Stripe
* An mfsc original, a re-vamped pattern of the Mister Freedom® Sportsman Chinos featuring a slimmed down silhouette with an elegant late 50’s-early 60’s attitude.
* Fabric: NOS French workwear stripe.
* Pocketing & half lining/facing: NOS fancy woven stripe 100% cotton plain weave (ivory white with navy blue stripes), milled in Europe..
* Pocket bags and waist band: NOS cotton herringbone twill (HBT).
* Elegant late 1950′s early 1960’s type silhouette and fit, straight leg.
* Antique metal waist button and NOS French military fly buttions.
* Rear welt pockets.
* Trousers-style belt loops.
* Adjustable back cinch strap, with vintage NOS metal slide buckles.
* Watch pocket.
* Tonal stitching, 100% cotton thread construction, with inside green chainstich MF® signature.
* Original “The SPORTSMAN” woven rayon label on rear waistband, concealed when wearing a belt.
* Tailor shop-style unfinished overlocked leg bottom, to suit your cuffing preferences.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Cherokee Pants are available raw and ready to wear.
Please note that the Cherokee Pants pattern might not be a good option for all body types. Proportion-wise, those with very muscular legs will probably look better in our regular Sportsman Chino models.
The Cherokee Trousers feature a slick late 1950’s-early 1960’s silhouette, with a slim leg and a mid-rise fitted top block. The keen eye will notice the obvious similarities with the Mister Freedom® Sportsman Chinos. The Continental Trousers are the more elegant option of the two.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.