Cowboy Jacket Corduroy - Brown (Coming Soon)
CLICK HERE to be notified when the Cowboy Jacket becomes available.
Inspired by traditional trucker-type denim jackets, aka third-type jackets.
Vintage 60s sportswear-style 14 wale corduroy, T/C (20/80) blend, milled in Japan.
* Fairly trim silhouette, sixties vibe.
* Original MF® slanted flap chest pockets.
* MF® tonal “M” stitching on pockets.
* Fabric selvedge displayed on front panel fold.
* Buttoned cinch-waist side tabs.
* Copper rivet reinforcements backed by leather washers for pockets and sleeve placket.
* 100% coton tonal stitching, with red chainstitch accent on the inside.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Cowboy Jacket comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry.
Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.