Cowboy Jacket "Rodeo Okinawa 301"
* “Okinawa 301” denim, a sturdy and hairy 16.25 Oz. left-hand twill indigo denim, white with green line selvedge ID. Milled in Japan on narrow shuttle looms, from a blend of 50% Okinawan recycled sugar cane fibers and 50% cotton. This fabric is exclusive to Toyo Enterprises.
* Trim silhouette for that desirable 60’s vibe.
* Original MF® slanted flap chest pockets.
* Original MF® cast ‘silver’ shank buttons.
* MF® yellow “M” stitching on pockets.
* Orange and yellow combination stitching.
* NOS woven plaid fabric accents on pocket flap facing.
* Buttoned cinch-waist side tabs.
* Copper rivet reinforcements backed by leather washers for pockets and sleeve placket.
* All cotton thread chainstitch construction.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Cowboy Jacket comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: As I did with all previous versions of the MF® Cowboy Jacket, I opted to size down to a Small (36) in this “Okinawa 301” edition. I am usually in between sizes (36 and 38) and went for the slimmer/shorter silhouette for this jacket. As with all denim twills, but even more so with this particular ‘Okinawa’ sugarcane fiber denim, shrinkage and stretching will occur for a while and will depend on the wearer’s body, activities and initial fit.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Please note that the debossed graphic on the leather patch will naturally ‘flatten out’ when soaked in water. As devastating as it is, this is normal.
The Cowboy Jacket is an ever popular stable of our ongoing made in USA Sportsman catalog. Style-wise, our Cowboy Jacket is inspired by the familiar trucker-type denim jacket family of its legendary predecessors.
Our specific pattern combines influences of several vintage iconic models, without doing a full literal cut/paste out of respect for the original long-established brands.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in the USA in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.