Hacendado Sack Coat - Indigo Stripe
* Fabric: 6.8 Oz. 55% hemp and 45% cotton yarn dyed with an indigo pinstripe pattern. Milled exclusively for MF® in Japan.
* Body lining: 100% cotton indigo dyed popeline. Sleeve lining: Vintage 100% cotton NOS stripe plain weave fabric.
* High buttoned front style (five button front).
* Notch lapel, with indigo dyed popeline facing.
* Off set shoulder seams.
* Flat felled seam chain stitch construction. 100% cotton thread.
* One chest and two waist slanted welt pockets.
* Concealed stripe cotton MFSC ticking chest pocket.
* Genuine Corrozo wood buttons, matching tones.
* Adjustable double button sleeve cuffs.
* No exposed seams/ no overlock.
* Original MFSC woven rayon neck ‘hanging loop’ label.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Hacendado Sack Coat comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I am usually a 38/medium and wear a 38 Sack Coat.
Professional dry clean or hand wash in cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The Hacendado suiting concept blends early European tailoring with a touch of American gentlemen's attire. This sack coat is inspired by several late 1800’s and turn of the century wool coats combined with some American railroad jackets elements.
This Stripe fabric is a crispy hemp/cotton blend with an indigo pinstripe pattern. We based our fabric on a textile swatch from a 1930’s vintage waistcoat.
The Hacendado Suit allows you to mix and match the three fabrics as you please or pair it with less "dressy" clothes, as often seen of period photography.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.