Naval Chinos Type No. 266ic - Chambray
* Indigo chambray, 85% cotton and 15% linen with a slubby texture, milled Japan.
* White/red selvedge ID.
* Pocket bags and waist band are made from 100% cotton woven stripe ticking, milled in Japan.
* Stripe ticking 100% cotton pocketing and waistband facing.
* Button fly, featuring brown corozo wood buttons.
* Thin trousers-style belt-loops.
* Arcuate decorative stitching on front slash pockets and back welt pockets, with concealed selvedge ID on pocket facing.
* Watch pocket, with concealed selvedge ID.
* Flat-felled leg seams.
* Tonal 100% cotton hi-count stitching.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Naval Chinos comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: These are true-to-size. If you are a 32 in MFSC trousers you will be the same in these chinos.
Wash separately on delicate, cold water, mild eco-friendly detergent. Line dry.
These classic trousers are a nod to the “MFSC Naval Clothing Tailor” capsule collection of 2008, with a pattern inspired by 1940’s US Army chino trousers.
This fine indigo selvedge chambray, a slubby tightly-woven and crispy blend of 85% cotton and 15% linen, was exclusively milled for mfsc in Japan. This textile features a darker and more of a reddish indigo hue, a denser weave, and a selvedge with white/red stripe ID.
Our mfsc Naval Chinos feature a vintage silhouette, mid rise, with somewhat of a classic leg, neither slim nor baggy. The indigo chambray will age gracefully with repeat wear/wash cycles.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.