Ranch Blouse - Double Indigo
Fabric: Double Indigo Denim, selvedge, 12.4 Oz. milled in Japan
* Early round-type collar, A-1 style.
* ‘Vintage’ boxy but fit silhouette.
* Pleated front with original MF® arrowhead dart stitching.
* Original MF® “M” stitching on chest pockets.
* Single pocket flap.
* Selvedge front panel fold.
* NOS stripe fabric for collar and pocket flap.
* Brass cast MF® branded tack buttons.
* Buckle back, concealed selvedge strap, adjustable, riveted.
* Copper rivet reinforced, unmarked hardware with backing leather washer.
* Contrasting stitching, 100% cotton thread.
* MF® branded leather patch on rear waist band.
* Original mfsc printed “Buckaroo” cloth label.
* Made in USA
The Mister Freedom® Ranch Blouse comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size.
Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing:
* Cold soak for 30mn,
* Washing machine spin dry
* Line dry.
Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I wear my usual Ranch Blouse size in this “Double Indigo” edition, a cold-soaked 38.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Note: Due to the nature of indigo dye some color transfer is to be expected. This will subside with wear and washing.
The original Mister Freedom® Ranch Blouse is our homage to the denim jacket models that have been covering Americans’ backs for over 100 years.
The Ranch Blouse has a 1930’s ~ 1940’s flare with the traditional bell and whistle ie. the pleated front and the buckle back. We went for a "vintage" boxy fit while keeping the silhouette trim.
The Double Indigo Ranch Blouse is designed in California by Mister Freedom®, and manufactured in USA in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co., from denim fabric milled in Japan.