Helo Jacket - Yellow
* Signal yellow shell/Navy blue linning & knit trims.
* Shell: Mil-specs heavy 2/2 nylon twill, milled in Japan.
* Lining: 100% cotton 6 Oz. “Weather Cloth” tightly woven windbreaker popeline, milled in Japan.
* Inner: Insulating wool pile.
* Vintage mil-specs replica parts & trims.
* Heavy duty 1950’s-type “Crown” zipper front closure.
* Inner windflap.
* 100% wool knit collar and cuffs.
* Two inside chest pockets.
* Snap throat tab.
* Expanding knit wrist “V” gussets.
* Arm “cigarette” zipper pocket
* Bottom cinch string, leather sliders and eyelets.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Helo Jacket is ready-to-wear and fits true to size. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: Our Helo Jacket is true to size, with somewhat of a slim fit. If you are usual a 38 in msfc jacket, you are a 38 in the Helo.
Professional dry clean.
For this plausible helicopter pilot jacket, we decided to blend nylon flight suits with MA-1 and CWU-type gear, in classic MF® fashion, to come up with the Helo Jacket. The ‘Space Age’ V-shape of the cuffs and the throat latch won't go unnoticed by the vintage clothing connoisseur.
For the shell we opted for a heavy mil-specs nylon twill and a non-emergency yet contrasting weather cloth lining. While the thick wool pile lining will guarantee warmth, the wool knit collar and wrist bands will help prevent the cold air from penetrating, making the Helo a heavy winter jacket of about 3 Lbs.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.