N-1Z Deck Pants - Indigo Jungle Cloth
* Durable 14 Oz. all cotton “Jungle Cloth”, indigo-dyed in a rich dark indigo blue shade. Milled and indigo-dyed in Japan.
* Patch pockets, front and rear.
* Zipper fly, vintage-type CONMAR, black oxidized color, cotton tape.
* Oxidized metal donut waist button.
* Waistband facing lined with Buzz Rickson’s USN-type chambray.
* Full flat-felled seam construction.
* 100% cotton stitching, black color.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® N-1z Deck Pants comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: These are intentionally not cut like skinny pants. The N-1Z fits true-to-size and have a comfortable waist/leg fit.
Hand wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
Note: Color croaking (temporarily bleeding onto other lighter-colored textiles) is to be expected and will temporarily ‘stain’ light color garments.
For this hybrid of indigo and jungle cloth, we mixed utilitarian and military for the overall pattern of the N-1Z Deck Pants.
The trousers features four patch pockets, a 40’s-type Conmar zipper and our durable 14 oz. jungle cloth is pretty much mil-specs, with a MF® spin on the color. We had the fabric indigo-dyed for the occasion, a dark shade of indigo blue. The color is light-sensitive, and meant to fade naturally with regular wash/wear cycles.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.