Berkeley Shirt L/S - NOS Indigo Dobby - Coming Soon
* An original MF® shirt pattern inspired by vintage 1960’s Ivy League style and American campuses attire.
* Fabric: NOS dobby indigo, slubby horizontal ribs, origin unknown.
* Button-down collar.
* Amber brown corozo wood “Cat-Eyes” buttons.
* Two inverted-pleat chest pockets.
* Side gussets.
* Tailored-style sleeve setting.
* Chain-stitch construction.
* MF® woven “Sportsman” rayon label.
* Designed and made in USA from New Old Stock fabrics.
The Mister Freedom® Berkeley Shirt comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I wear a Medium (15-15½) in most mfsc button-down shirts and I opted for a comfortable Medium for the white/blue stripe shirt.
Machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
NOTE: Un-button the shirt before washing (collar and front.) Do not launder with clothing containing sharp hardware (metal buttons, metal zippers, hooks,…) to avoid snagging and overall damage to the shirt.
Our classic early 60s-inspired pull-over Berkeley shirt pattern, long sleeve, morphed into a full open-front shirt.
With the Berkeley Shirt we are aiming for a vintage preppy vibe, so we have put together a no-frills, button-down collar shirt, a nod to 1960’s American campuses attire. The moniker is an obvious reference to UC Berkeley, and its rich history.
The Mister Freedom® Berkeley shirt will naturally age and fade with repeat wear and wash, like vintage garments did, to the delight of the fashionable boys and girls of American campuses in the 60s!
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.