Continental Bermudas - Congo Gab
Use code "Continental15" at checkout when buying 2 or more Continental garments for a 15% discount
* An original mfsc pattern inspired by vintage late 1950’s and early 1960’s casual slacks with a classic, slim silhouette. Mid-to-high rise.
* Body: NOS ivory white twill, 8.85 Oz., blend of 86% cotton/14% linen, slubby oatmeal flecks and white warp, with off-white heather weft, milled origin unknown.
* Pocketing: NOS fancy woven stripe 100% cotton plain weave (ivory white with blue & grey stripes), milled in Europe.
* Elegant late 1950′s early 1960’s type silhouette and fit, above the knee length.
* Adjustable back cinch strap, with vintage NOS metal slide buckle.
* Amber brown corozo wood fly and waist buttons.
* Rear welt pockets, watch pocket.
* Coin pocket.
* Trousers-style belt loops.
* Crotch gusset pattern.
* Flat-felled side seam “caballo” construction.
* Tonal 100% cotton thread construction, with inside green chainstitch MF® signature accents.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Continental Bermudas comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Fits true to size
CL's Advice: These are “vanity size” with somewhat of a generous waist that can be cinched with the rear adjustable strap. I tend to fluctuate between W30 and W32 in MFSC trousers, according to the model, and opted for a comfortable W32 in the Continental Bermudas.
Machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
The Continental Bermudas is our summer addition to the “Continental” series, an unpretentious all-made-in-USA casual suiting concept. The pattern for the bermudas is deprived from our Continental Trousers inspired by classic late 50’s-mid 60’s casual slacks.
Our Continental Bermudas feature a mid-to-high rise with a slim silhouette. The simple single needle hem can easily be tailored to one’s preferred length however, and if we don’t necessarily recommend the Daisy Dukes look, a shorter length might convey a more sporty and contemporary vibe, for those inclined. Just don’t cut past the pocket bags.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.