Breezer Jacket - Black - (Sold Out)
This item is sold out and will not be restocked.
Pattern: Inspired by vintage windproof casual jackets and USN/USMC pilot jacket designs.
Fabric: Tightly woven blend of 50% cotton (flat face) and 50% rayon twill (shinny reverse). Milled in Japan.
* Partial lining: NOS woven tartan, red/indigo, 100% cotton.
* NOS red/indigo tartan partial lining.
* Three patch pockets (including unusual rear panel pocket).
* Concealed chest pocket.
* Tartan-lined snap stand collar and pocket flaps.
* 1950’s-style “Conmatic” metal zipper, with leather pull.
* Diamond-shaped elbow patches, M-421a style.
* Underarm expansion gussets.
* Fancy “Fiocchi” snaps, a-made in a-Italy.
* Woven “MF S/C Speedsafe” woven label.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: The cotton/rayon Breezers are true to size, with a slim silhouette. I wear a Medium, my usual size in mfsc jackets.
Professional dry clean or wash in cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
Departing from purely replicating the past, our Breezer blends 50’s swing tops, 40’s US Navy/USMC summer flight jackets and 60’s British vibes, into a casual classic-looking jacket.
The fabric for the Breezer is a double-face woven textile with a cotton face and a rayon reverse aka cotton-back sateen, inspired by vintage 1950’s ‘weatherproof’ McGregor® Scottish Drizzlers.
The Breezer has a trim 60's silhouette and features details such as three exterior pockets, an interior chest pocket, intricate diamond-shaped elbow patch and expansion gussets.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.