Chino Riders - Khaki
* An all original MFSC pattern.
* 1930’s slacks silhouette, mid rise.
* Donut metal crest suspender buttons.
* Painted black metal donut button fly.
* Cotton twill stripe ticking lining for all pockets (white/indigo).
* Side cinch straps, 30’s style.
* Two front slash pockets (with arcuate), two “never rippum” back pockets, two ankle ‘map’ pockets.
* 100% cotton navy colour stitching.
* Wide rear ‘no sag’ belt loop with rayon MFSC “SpeedSafe” label.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Chino Riders comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The Chino Riders, another Mister Freedom original “might-have-been” pattern inspired by several utilitarian pants, military fatigues and gentlemen trousers, to create a rugged pair of strides.
The Chino Riders feature a straight leg silhouette reminiscent of 1930’s slacks with a mid rise. Details include crested donut buttons, mil-spec fabric, two "map"/tool pockets and 1920’s style side cinch straps.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.