Continental Trousers - NOS Bossa (Coming Soon)
CLICK HERE to be notified when the Continental Sportcoat becomes available.
These classic trousers are the bottom half of our ongoing “Continental” series, an unpretentious all-made-in-USA casual suiting concept. They feature a slick late 1950’s-early 1960’s silhouette, with a slim leg and a mid-rise fitted top block.
15% OFF WITH CODE: Continental15
Save 15% when purchasing two or more items from our Continental Suiting collection.
An mfsc original, a re-vamped pattern of the Mister Freedom® Sportsman Chinos featuring a slimmed down silhouette with an elegant late 50’s-early 60’s attitude.
Indigo Cross Hatch Twill (dark indigo warp and black melange weft), 100% cotton twill, about 11 Oz., milled in EU.
Lining: NOS fancy woven stripe 100% cotton.
* Elegant late 1950′s early 1960’s type silhouette and fit, straight leg.
* Corozo wood fly and waist buttons.
* Flat-felled (caballo) leg out seam.
* Rear welt pockets.
* Trousers-style belt loops.
* Adjustable back cinch strap, with vintage NOS metal slide buckles.
* NOS cotton pocket bags and waistband.
* Watch pocket.
* Tonal stitching, 100% cotton thread construction, with inside green chainstich MF® signature.
* Original “The SPORTSMAN” woven rayon label on rear waistband, concealed when wearing a belt.
* Tailor shop-style unfinished overlocked leg bottom, to suit your cuffing preferences.
* Made in USA.
The Continental trousers come raw/unwashed. We recommend the usual initial 30mn cold soak/occasional hand agitation/spin dry/hang dry process.
Please note that the Continental Trousers pattern might not be a good option for all body types. Proportion-wise, those with muscular legs will probably look better in our regular Sportsman Chino models.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.