El Jefe Henley - Grey Heather
* Fabric: Grey heather with slate blue cotton sateen placket. 100% cotton fleece, soft brushed back, heather pattern with tightly woven cotton sateen button placket. Milled in Japan.
* Single panel fold, ‘poncho style’ body.
* Off center front button placket.
* Natural horn cat eye button front closure.
* 3/4 type sleeves.
* Adjustable gusseted cuff button closure.
* Coverstitch construction, 100% cotton tonal thread.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® El Jefe Henley comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I am a medium in ‘El Jefe’, with a comfortable fit.
Machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
For the El Jefe Henley we went for an uncommon feature, the off-set front placket found on some early vintage models Henley type shirts.
We chose a 100% cotton brushed fleece, historically a popular winter layer in the Old World, with heather pattern for our henley. For the pattern we wanted a ‘poncho’ type cut, ie. a single panel folded in half with no top shoulder seam.
The sleeves are intentionally cut to fall a bit above the wrists, a feature often seen on military winter underwear to remain concealed under the uniform.
‘El Jefe’ is quite warm and can be worn either as a layer or an outer piece.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.