Naval Chinos Type No. 266ac - Khaki
* Fabric: Original mix of two dye-lot shades of period mil-specs khaki chino twills, 100% cotton, 8.2 Oz., milled in Japan for Buzz Rickson’s. The initial fabric sheen is due to the specific milling and finishing process, and will rapidly subside with normal wash/wear cycles.
* Pocket bags and waist band are made from 100% cotton woven stripe ticking, milled in Japan.
* Stripe ticking 100% cotton pocketing and waistband facing.
* Button fly.
* Waist closure and fly: brown corrozo wood buttons.
* Front slash pockets and back welt pockets featuring arcuate decorative stitching.
* Watch pocket.
* Double MF® woven labeling on inside waist band.
* Concealed cloth label for custom markings on lower leg, French Navy style.
* Flat-felled leg seams.
* Navy blue contrast 100% cotton stitching.
* Made in Japan.
The Mister Freedom® Naval Chinos comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: The tagged size roughly corresponds to sizing after this soaking process. I wear a comfortable Waist 32 in these chinos. No need to size up or down from your actual measured waist size.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina over time, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
These classic trousers are a nod to the “MFSC Naval Clothing Tailor” capsule collection of 2008, with a pattern inspired by 1940’s US Army chino trousers.
This iteration features a mix of two dye-lot shades of period mil-specs khaki chino twills.
Our khaki Naval Chinos feature a vintage silhouette, mid rise, with somewhat of a classic leg, neither slim nor baggy.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in Japan by Sugar Cane Co.