P.T. Henley - Black
By popular demand, we revisited our 2011 Gym Henley pattern, with stricter manufacturing standards and with production consistency in mind, leading to the new classic MF® P.T. HENLEY.
The P.T. HENLEY is exclusively cut from our “SKIVVY” all-cotton tubular jersey knit (no side seams), a fabric of MF® SKIVVY T-Shirt fame.
Fit-wise, this milled-in-USA “Skivvy” fabric has less mechanical stretch than our “STANLEY” slubby knit jersey (featured on our STANLEY T-Shirt model), resulting in a tighter, old school athletic shirt cut. For a more relaxed silhouette, one may consider sizing up.
The MF® P.T. HENLEY is designed by Mister Freedom® and manufactured in California, USA.
Black tubular body, tonal trims.
100% cotton tubular jersey knit. Cotton grown and fabric milled in USA.
* Inspired by classic utilitarian/military knit undershirts, and vintage casual sportswear henley shirts.
* Tubular body (no side seams).
* Coverstitch/flatlock construction.
* Woven fabric button placket facing, size stamped.
* Ribbed needle-out cotton jersey neckband.
* Genuine bone buttons, vintage style cat-eye.
* ¼ sleeve, self-fabric wide cuffs.
* Original mfsc “Sportsman” woven rayon label.
* Made in USA.
Visit the blog to read more.
The MF® P.T. Henley comes rinsed/tumbled dry.
The tubular jersey fabric of the MF® P.T. Henley is the same as our SKIVVY T-Shirt fabric. Identical width, with low mechanical stretch. Use your SKIVVY size.
CL's Advice: I wear a Small for a tight fit, personal preference. About 5’7 , ~145 lbs. Consider sizing up for a more relaxed fit or contemporary silhouette.
Low maintenance. Machine wash on normal cycle, cold water, eco-friendly detergent. Tumble dry or hang dry.