Ranger Shirt - NOS 7oz Cone Denim - Coming Soon
- ANTICIPATED DELIVERY: TBD
* Fabric: Double indigo twill, NOS Cone Mills, 7 oz., 100% cotton, USA.
* Relaxed silhouette and fit.
* Double chest pockets, inverted box-pleat, red bartack accents.
* Chin strap.
* Full button front, featuring 1950’s-style “Cat Eyes” buttons.
* Side gussets, self fabric.
* Inside contrast chainstitch.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Ranger Shirt comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: These Ranger Shirts are true-to-size. I wear a comfortable medium in both options, my usual size in mfsc shirting.
Machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out to avoid marbling of the fabric. Line dry ONLY.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The garment pattern of our Ranger Shirt is inspired by casual preppy shirting and 1930’s-40’s workwear-type shirting featuring a chin-strap. Nothing revolutionizing to see here, yet the Ranger is a versatile and timeless piece. It has been an instant hit at the MFHQ ever since its first iteration, made from an assortment of New Old Stock Madras fabrics.
This MF® garment is designed in California by Mister Freedom®