Shop Tee "Saigon" Olive
The Mister Freedom® STANLEY "SHOP" TEES are produced in California, USA, cut from domestically-milled premium tubular cotton jersey.
Our STANLEY features an exclusive light-weight tubular cotton jersey with a slubby texture. This looser knit fabric has high mechanical stretch, resulting in higher drape for a relaxed silhouette, reminiscent of classic vintage 1960s-70s tourist/rock Ts.
The SHOP Tees are all finished in-house, from sketching to silk screening by hand. A process resulting in each tee having its own unique characteristics and imperfections. We exclusively use water-based ink for a soft-hand print that will gradually chip and fade over time.
Depending on your body type and selected size, the STANLEY is your choice for a light-weight comfortable T-shirt with an old school casual vibe and cut.
* Printed on our STANLEY Tee: Original Mister Freedom® pattern, inspired by vintage US military undershirts and old school commercial sportswear T-Shirts.
* All original MF® artwork.
* Exclusive 100% cotton premium tubular jersey (no side seams), slubby texture, light-weight, high mechanical stretch, milled in USA.
* Hand silkscreened with water-based ink, for a soft hand and vintage look.
* Silkscreened in small limited batches, each with unique characteristics.
* Will fade like a vintage T-shirt.
* No side seams.
* Relaxed silhouette.
* Vintage style ¼ sleeves.
* Coverstitch self-fabric neck band.
* “Single stitch” finishing hems.
* Flat-lock construction, 100% cotton thread, for natural roping on seams.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Stanley T-shirt is available pre-shrunk and ready-to-wear. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I wear Medium (38) on most MFSC garments, but sized down to a Small for both MF® Stanley and Skivvy, just personal taste. According to your built and silhouette preference, get your normal size or size down for a slimmer/shorter old school fit.
The Stanley fits like the Skivvy does, but due to the nature of its stretchy jersey, the Stanley might feel looser at first.
Low-maintenance as a t-shirt should be, just throw your Stanley in the washer/dryer, cold or hot water, delicate cycle. No bleach.