Skivvy T-Shirt - Sage Green
The Mister Freedom® SKIVVY T-Shirts are produced in California, USA, cut from domestically-milled premium tubular cotton jersey.
The original pattern/construction/details are drafted from a vintage 1940s US military G.I. undershirt specimen from our archives, and the fit/proportions are inspired by period T-Shirts fashion styles.
True to its utilitarian and vintage Mil-Specs background, our SKIVVY features an exclusive mid-weight tubular cotton jersey with high stitch density. This tightly-knit fabric has minimal mechanical stretch, resulting in a fitted silhouette.
Depending on your body type and selected size, the SKIVVY is your choice for a mid-weight, period undershirt style with a trim, athletic cut.
* Original Mister Freedom® T-shape body pattern, inspired by vintage US military undershirts and old school commercial sportswear T-Shirts.
* Exclusive 100% cotton premium tubular jersey (no side seams), mid-weight, tight knit with minimal mechanical stretch, milled in USA.
* No side seams.
* Fitted undershirt silhouette.
* Vintage style ¼ sleeves.
* Coverstitch self-fabric neck band.
* “Single stitch” finishing hems.
* Flat-lock construction, 100% cotton thread, for natural roping on seams.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Skivvy T-shirt is available pre-shrunk and ready-to-wear.
Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I wear Medium (38) on most MFSC garments, but sized down to a Small for both MF® Stanley and Skivvy, just personal taste. According to your built and silhouette preference, get your normal size or size down for a slimmer/shorter old school fit.
Low-maintenance as a t-shirt should be, just throw your Skivvy in the washer/dryer, cold or hot water, delicate cycle. No bleach.
We introduced our classic Mister Freedom® T-Shirts around 2012. They are produced in California, USA, from domestically-milled premium tubular cotton jersey.
The pattern/construction/details were initially drafted from a vintage 1940s US military G.I. undershirt specimen from our archives, and the fit/proportions inspired by period T-Shirt’s fashion styles.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®.