Speedways - Off White Bedford Cord
* Fabric: 10 Oz. 100% cotton piqué (bedford cord). Milled in Japan.
* Double snap tab waist band, concealed snaps. No belt loops.
* Functional cinch back strap to adjust waist (up to 2 1/2 inches adjustment)
* Double lapseam chainstitch leg construction (outer and inner seam.)
* New Old Stock pocket bags: 1960’s all cotton stripe ticking twill
* Zipper fly, brass “Gripper Zipper”.
* “M” stitched back pockets.
* 100% cotton tonal thread stitching.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Speedways comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: I am between a 31~32 and wear a Waist 32 in the Speedway, a bit cinched in the back. I have washed my speedways, regular cycle and machine dried them before original wear.
Hand wash or machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
The Speedways, an MF® tribute to late 50’s early 60’s popular ‘stovepipe’ type jeans. Originally a popular style among young adults and the usual suspects in Hollywood, the slim cut "wheat jeans" made their way around campuses and off screen breaks during the 60's.
Our Speedways features a McQueen favorite, the ‘Sansabelt’ type concealed snap waist tab closure and furthermore a functional cinch back strap and a slim silhouette to accentuate the 60's vibe.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.