Sportsman Shirt "Indian Madras" - Beach
* Fabric: 100% cotton woven plaid muslin, with dominant brown/sky blue/washed-out-plum, woven in India.
* Relaxed silhouette and fit.
* Original chest inverted box-pleat double pockets.
* Slim chin strap.
* Original painted embossed metal buttons, combination solid and MFSC branding.
* White cotton popeline button facing strip.
* Double front & back expansion pleats on shoulder yoke.
* One piece cuff gusset.
* 100% cotton thread, high stitch count.
* Flat felled seams, with inside green chainstitch signature.
* Side gussets with selvedge fabric.
* Made in USA.
The Mister Freedom® Sportsman Shirt comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: If you are usually a medium in MFSC shirting, wear a medium in the ‘Sportsman Shirt’.
Machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry only.
This fabric will develop attractive patina overtime, according to the owner’s activities, frequency of wear and laundering choices.
The MF® Sportsman, another classic vintage work shirt pattern with an early workwear twist. This versatile design is our take on a non-trendy, traditional work-meets-casual shirt.
Style wise, the unlikely pairing of a 60’s plaid madras vibe with workwear type shirting sounding like a big no-no, we immediately went for it. The result is a simple, casual looking long sleeved cotton plaid shirt. It’s easy to match with denim, chinos, wheat jeans, etc.
The Sportsman Shirt features a relaxed silhouette and fit with the option of being tucked in or casually worn over a Stanley tee.
Although discreet you'll notice some MF® ‘signature’ details for this shirt, such as original pocketing, double expansion pleats, inside green chain-stitch, traditional woven rayon label.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.