Sportsman Shirt - NOS Woven Check
* Relaxed silhouette and fit
* Original chest inverted box-pleat double pockets
* Slim chin strap
* Vintage style sheet metal buttons, combination of navy blue painted solid buttons and olive green MF® branded buttons.
* White cotton poplin button facing strip
* Double front & back expansion pleats on shoulder yoke
* One piece cuff gusset
* 100% cotton thread, high stitch count
* Flat felled seams, with inside green chainstich signature
* Side gussets with selvedge fabric
* Fits true to size
* Available raw (un-washed)
* Wash on delicate in cold water and hang dry
* Made in USA
The Mister Freedom® Sportsman Shirt comes raw/unwashed, and will shrink to tagged size. Follow the usual recommended initial method before wearing: cold soak for 30mn, spin dry and line dry. Please refer to sizing chart to determine which size works for you.
CL's Advice: If you are usually a medium in MFSC shirting, wear a medium in the ‘Sportsman Shirt’.
Machine wash on delicate, cold water, minimal eco-friendly detergent. Turn inside-out. Line dry ONLY.
The MF® Sportsman, another classic vintage work shirt pattern with an early workwear twist. This versatile design is our take on a non-trendy, traditional work-meets-casual shirt.
This iteration have gotten a woven check cotton poplin navy blue treatment. Perfect for long summer days.
The Sportsman Shirt features a relaxed silhouette and fit with the option of being tucked in or casually worn over a Stanley tee.
Although discreet you'll notice some MF® ‘signature’ details for this shirt, such as original pocketing, double expansion pleats, inside green chain-stitch, traditional woven rayon label.
This MF® garment is designed and manufactured in California by Mister Freedom®, in collaboration with Sugar Cane Co.